Chris was feeling a bit left out when he read my list so I told him he needed to post his own. That was a week ago...and seeing how he has had so little time to do so, I have taken the liberty of doing it for him! This should be fun!
1. Chris has lived in Utah, Idaho, Florida, Scottsdale, Russia, Tempe, Mesa, Higley, and Queen Creek in less than thirty years.
2. Chris was a cheerleader... (I was not! I merely hung around them a lot and after high school helped my brothers coach a squad)
3. He hates shredded meat and BBQ flavored foods; he claims he could live on bread and cheese alone.
4. He can speak Russian and learned Macedonian and SerboCroation- just in case we ever visit Bosnia, Serbia or Croatia!
5. He is a rock star-gone-family man. ( and I might add Handy-Man)
6. He hates to sleep under the sheets.
7. Chris has caught the "Green" bug- almost all our light bulbs have been changed out, he drives a Prius, and I believe we had an agreement this past week that our next house will be built out of entirely renewable and energy efficient materials.
It hard to keep this list to seven things. As I sit here pondering what I'm going to write next I can't help but dwell a bit on who is as a father, a husband and a man. I have so much respect for him and all that he does to support our family. He works so hard. He is a good role model to others. He has a passion for learning and he's a good student. He loves being a dad! He has righteous desires. I enjoy watching him change and develop into the kind of man our boys will strive to be like one day. Thank you for being you, babe! I love you! Now get back to studying- you have class tonight!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
7 Random Things About Chris
Posted by The Ayers Family at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute Kayci! He sounds like a well-rounded guy and that is so neat he can speak so many different languages :)
What!! A cheerleader? That's pretty cute Chris! Do you have any pics? j/k
Post a Comment