Friday, August 31, 2007

Oreo's and Toes for Breakfast






I have no idea how many Oreo's he actually ate. All I know is that there were a whole lot less in the box this morning than there were last night. And of course my sweet chubby one has found his feet. I didn't realize he liked the taste of baby lotion so much!

6 comments:

Angelle said...

Wow, your two boys sure look alike. Oreos for breakfast... yummy!

Brooklyn said...

Haha! I have soooo any pics of my boys with that same oreo face! Can you blame him? It is america's(and milks) favorite cookie! He is really cute!

Brooklyn said...

ps I added you to my blog list, and I LOVE that picture on your header. It truley captures life with 2 boys. I love it! What a crack up!

Ami Bethea said...

lol don't you love it when they have pure sugar for breakfast?? My husband will let my kids have an ice cream cone, cookies, popsicles or fruit snacks for breakfast if they whine enough. Your boys are so cute!

Swirls of Happy said...

I am cracking up, because me Little guy, Bentley, is constantly sucking on his toes! Kids crack me up :) I love the picture of him with Oreo's all over his face..too cute!

foreveryoung said...

Too cute! Are you still in your same house? I'm trying to picture your perfectly decorated and adorabley cute house smeared with Oreos....