Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sneak Preview!




I am always excited to get mail... (I assume most of you reading this can relate to the excitement that comes with getting mail) but yesterday was a Special mail day for me! I finally got my order of tin ceiling tiles! I have been bugging a manufacturer of this product to become a distributor for them for about a year now... the kinks aren't yet worked out but I can use my designer discount to order them anyway- so that makes me happy. Now I have to get to work finishing, mounting, and distressing... I have to have them done by October for a boutique in Mesa. More on that later....

2 comments:

Jill said...

so cute can't wait to see what you do with them!

Ami Bethea said...

Those look so cool! You'll have to post some "after" pictures so we can see what you do to them. CooL!