Kleven is such a busy boy this week. With both mom and dad "working" from home he has really been entertaining himself well. He isn't often to far from me during the day, usually just the next room over, but on this particular afternoon he was less than ten feet from me and somehow managed to get into some mischief! I knew something was up when his dinosaurs stopped chatting and I could only see the top of his blond spikes peaking out from behind the couch. My mommy instinct told me to go check on him and boy am I glad I did! He had found my garage sale stash and was doing some early-bird perusing of the loot, and of course of all the things he could have been interested in... he went straight for the ink pads. So in case you were wondering what color you get when you mix the entire rainbow- this is it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He and Zoe could seriously reak some havoc if given the chance! He looks just like you by the way
hey kayci it's ashley payne- mascorro kari told me about this boutique you're doing- can you give me some more details- time where who else??
I've seen that guilty look many a time before....I'm just hoping he didn't manage to decorate your couch with all those beautiful colors!
That is hilarious right there. Dont you love the mischieviousness of our little 2 yr olds? Its amazing what they can do in just minutes of us turning our heads. Hope you are doing good.
Post a Comment