Last night as Chris and I were catching up on our DVR, we were rudely interrupted by a really loud smack! Chris jumped out of bed and turned on a light to go investigate but found nothing out of the ordinary anywhere in the house. He was certain it had come from either the master closet or my craft room closet which share a wall in the corner opposite our bed. I was certain something had hit the window above our heads outside. There was no way either of us were going out to look and by the volume of the noise- it was something big! I, of course, could not sleep after that and was startled once again between two and three by another smack! This morning we went outside and noticed a good sized hole in the stucco just below our bedroom window and a few large rocks nearby and another hole near the peak in the roof. Seriously... does someone really not like us enough to chuck rocks at our house? If you're reading this and you'd like your rocks back, I'll leave them with our neighbor across the street-he's a really nice guy and works for the Pinal County Sheriff's Department. He'll be expecting you.






11 comments:
oh! And that sucks about your house! I promise it wasn't me! But my son would love those rocks! :)
Hey Kaci! This is Nichole Taylor (russell). Anyways! I am glad that I hunted your blog down! It is so much fun seeing everyone! I feel so out of touch! Your boys are so cute! I love having a boy! I hope all is well! How time flies!
Nichole
lol... it wasn't us! IF we would throw a rock at your house, we wouldn't just put a little hole in the stucco, but seriously it wasn't us... i would be mad too!
That really sucks!! I am so sorry. I would be really scared too.
Holy cow! What is with Queen Creek?? I did a post today about how someone dragged my hose to the street, turned it on full blast and left it running!! What is up with people? Geez. Hope you guys are okay and that the freak whos throwing rocks at your house leaves you alone!
Kayci- that sucks! BTW, I still want to see your house!
Nichole Russell??? Hello! This is Amy John (Campbell)! From High School! What is up? I want to see your blog!
Sorry that happened! I love the last part about leaving the rocks with your neighbor!
Steph
Hey lets run together. Are you running right now? I'll email you the running schedule and you can see if it's something you want to do. Yeah! I'm excited to have someone to torture myself with ;)
thank you sister Ayer for the comment about me!!!(marissa) (and yes i am 9!!!!!! I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZZY!!!!!!! (marissa)
I heard of this super safe neighborhood, where people don't throw rocks at your house. It's called The Gardens, maybe you've heard of it. You guys should move back! :) I'm glad you found us! You're kiddos are the cutest!
Post a Comment