Merry Christmas and Happy New Year EVERYONE!!! I apologize for the delay- I blame my children and my husband- it was not on purpose. We had a great Christmas! I think Santa forgives the terrible-two's at Christmas. This was the first year that we actually made an effort with the kids to start some of our own traditions. Kleven and I made cookies- the kind you pop out of the pre-cut dough and put on the pan- so we could leave them out for Santa. He was out cold by the time we got home from Nana and Papa's so he didn't get to see them get put out, but the look on his face the next morning when he saw the crumbs and the empty glass of milk was one of those moments I hope I never forget. We were all very spoiled this year. On Christmas Eve we opened gifts and had a marshmallow fight at Nana & Papa's with all the Ayers'. Christmas morning we had breakfast and more gifts with my family. Instead of boring you with all the details I'll just let you look at the pictures!
Ezra with Nana & Papa & cousin Noah who claimed the youngest grandchild spot just in time for Christmas!

This is after all the gifts were opened... it took me a week to put the living room back together.
Kleven made sure Aunt Lani knew that baby Noah would be this much bigger next Christmas.
Ezra and Grandma Jayne reading his new books.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Yes, I'm a Procrastinator!
Posted by The Ayers Family at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Baby Noah had the same Xmas PJs as Jackson. Where are pics of Ezra?
Baby Noah had the same Xmas PJs as Jackson. Where are pics of Ezra?
I love that x-mass is not at my house....the only problem is I have to put it back when we get home! :( Way cute family photo!
I love your kiddos. They are freaking adorable!!
P.S. I'm not preggo, Jeff is relieved
Your kids are getting so big..and so stinking cute...I love catching up with you all on your blog!!!
I think Ezra is so dang cute. Who took your picture?
Post a Comment