I know I'm months behind the craze, but I just wanted to let all of you who might care to know... I read all three books in the Twilight series during the past two weeks. It took me a few days to get a system going but I did it. I tried really hard not to ignore my children, so I would put a movie on in the playroom and sit in the corner reading, looking up from the page every few seconds or whenever I heard one of the boys scream. I have to admit that I liked the way it was written, but I did a lot of complaining about the characters... just ask Chris, and it took a few days to get over my imagination telling me there was a vampire in my house. All whining aside, I will definitely see the movie now!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I've heard from a lot of people that they are good, but I haven't read them, maybe I should!!
Welcome to the dark side, the third is my favorite i've read it like 6 times!! And when I read I neglect my kids horribly!!!!
Those were pretty good books - I ate them up super fast too, of course, I only have a cat to worry about!
I was a little bummed with the ending of the third book, I sure would have liked to read about "the bite"... Morbid, yes, but true!
After reading the BEST BOOKS EVER :) I seriously couldn't stop thinking about it for a week! I think I will read them again soon- skipping the first part of book 2. I laugh when you say "I tried really hard not to ignore my children, so I would put a movie on in the playroom and sit in the corner reading"! HILARIOUS (maybe becuase I would do the same thing!)
Haha. I love those books!! Welcome to the club...we're all crazy
The best books ever!! Welcome to vampire land. Now its time for the 4th book to come out. :)-Jess Whipple
those are the best books ever! I am having an affair with Edward. Or so Brinton thinks!! The 4th one comes out aug 2nd . I am obsessed!!!
those are the best books ever! I am having an affair with Edward. Or so Brinton thinks!! The 4th one comes out aug 2nd . I am obsessed!!!
Post a Comment