I am feeling a little guilty for not updating for real. This week has been insane...
First of all, there is a spider living in my closet. I spotted him up near the ceiling last week as I was hunting for a shoe in a hurry because Chris was in the car waiting for me. Going against the voice in my head, I took a swipe at him with a mismatched flip-flop and missed. He proceeded to jump from his high rise home and take up residence in the section of my closet containing my favorite winter sweaters. I freaked out and ran out of the closet vowing to listen to the smarter half of my brain next time and made a note to buy a new winter sweater. I have since run out of fresh-from-the-laundry-room clothing and have had to resort to shaking EVERYTHING out before I can bear to inspect it for the stupid spider. Chris, being my most loyal supporter and encourager, says the spider has to be gone by now. But Where Did He Go! Gone- as in dead? Or did he decide to make his way out of the closet, through the bathroom and into my bed?
I have lost a lot of sleep over that....
Was anyone else out driving last night at about 10:45 and get pelted by hail? It was pretty cool! Especially since it has been nothing but sunbathing weather here lately.
E-baby loves to eat bananas in his mesh thingy.



8 comments:
Okay super cute girls! I always grab my vacuum and suck up the spiders when Skylar is gone. Otherwise I yell and scream and freak out until he picks it up with his BARE HANDS!
Oh my gosh that is hilarious with your boys and the bows!!!! But so scary with the spider. I hate hate hate spiders!!! I really hope it is gone.
Love the bows. The girls are darling!
Oh goodness your boys would be cute girls! You need a girl Kayci, very very badly! You can borrow Payton anytime!!!
Okay I am with you and believe that the spider is still in your closet! I would wash all my clothes!!! Well maybe not but I hate spiders! Sorry!! And the bows and boys are adorable!
I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,
pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,
and still be afraid of a spider.
that was posted by chris
LOL I have missed looking at your blog! I always get a good laugh! I'm so glad you found that spider, I would lose sleep too! Ew
Post a Comment