Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This was fun

Your Celebrity Style Twin is Kirsten Dunst
More hippie chic than hippie chick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey How are ya, I ran into your blog....so fun to see picts of your so cute family.... Tanya

ashley said...

I took it...

Your Celebrity Style Twin is Jessica Simpson

Flirty, feminine, and fun

I don't know about that... but I think your answer fits you better!

Lyric Payne said...

It's great to hear from you. I loved catching up on your life by reading all your old blogs! Also, I tried to take the celebrity twin test, but the first question didn't have an answer that I liked. How about an option that does not include bikini!!

taylors said...

I did this and it was a joke! Gwen was my twin! Heck ya! :) Funny!

Lyric Payne said...

By the way, I learned a lot from our color session. I should probably pay you for your time! I ended up mixing 3 colors together to create the color I used. Steve named it "Lovers triangle".