Here are a few things we learned in the month of October this year:

1. To remove diaper rash cream (any brand) you must use liquid dish soap. Two or three times, and in the bathtub only. Diaper rash cream is not lotion, nor does it make ouchies on your shins go away.
2. He wants to be a Train Conductor when he grows up.
3.If he is suddenly nowhere to be found in the house, check the front porch. He can unlock and open any door in the house.
4. Two-year-old's no longer have to be for Halloween what Mom thinks they should be. If they want to be a Shark, they can be a Shark- get over it!
5. Maybe he'll be a Pro-Golfer! And if he wants to wear his PJ's to the church Halloween carnival under his costume planning to remove the costume as soon as we enter the building... so what?









Can't wait to see what November brings!

8 comments:
Ooh, I love that kid!!
Hey Kayci! You have a cute blog:)
Bastien can open all the doors now, too! Geez..Now I cant just assume he's somewhere in the house! At least his favorite is the backyard and I dont worry about it being the front so much...although I still need a deadbolt higher up..that'll work til they realize they can just get a chair!
That's so funny he wanted to be all those things for Halloween! At least he was a CUTE shark! :)
shark? looks more like KKK to me.
-jon
I'm still holding the control. I hope it never ends.
Kleven is so cute! I love how he's covered in cream, even though you probably didn't.
Hey there Kayci! Your kids are so darn cute! Brinton said that your little guy looks like a KKK member lol! Didi you really trade your H3 for a MV? That's ok you'r a hot soccer mom! come see us if you want at colburn4.blogspot!
OH MY GOSH!!!that is soooooo funny about the diaper cream because cash did the same thing. cash put it all over on his bedroom mirror. i do know it takes so work to clean.
Yeah....the things you learn when your a mom! like, your kid WILL find a way to lock you out of the house!
Post a Comment