I can remember like it was only yesterday, Kleven being born. After what seemed like an eternity of medically induced contractions and being pumped full of antibiotics only to then have to push with muscles that I couldn't even tell were flexing for two whole hours... he was here! I remember the gush of emotion, immediately falling in love with that little squish who had spent the last few months stationed a bit too close to my bladder and not far enough away from my ribs. I remember all the firsts, the smile, the sitting up, the scoot, the crawl, the first steps-way too early, his first word- Dada... but I cannot remember being as excited as I am today about the miraculous accomplishment we've made. Kleven walked up to me and said, "Mom, I have to go poops on the potty!" and he did it! Yep, today is a good day!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ok, I seriously can't wait to enjoy motherhood...no that's not an announcement, but you make it sound like so much fun!! Your kids are stinkin' cute though.
I am sure that has to be a great feeling when your child goes or tells you I need to go on the potty. I get to go through that soon aso . We are at the stage wher we are telling him when we are going and what we are going #1 or #2. At least that is what the doc said the first stage of potty training is. So any ways way to go mom. Cross your fingers for me. Or tell me your secerets in the potty training.
Boy, I cant wait till the day that I can find time to potty train Ella. She does understand the potty stuff cause she watches Elmo's potty time DVD. Everyone should own it. Just too funny. Now if she or Aaron toots, she says, "Elmo, potty?" Too funny. You gotta see the movie.
We are so proud of Kleven! What a wonderful feeling it is not to have to buy diapers for him anymore!
Yay! THat is the best day ever, when you dont have to buy AS many diapers anymore. Until you have another one... oh and I loved the pics of your "little girls." Looks like you need to have some real ones now!! Cuz they would be cute!
yeah! no more diapers!!!!! it is such a great feeling.
No diapers is great until you find that your kids have to go to the bathroom every place you go. I now am the pro and know where the bathroom is in every store! What an accomplishment for you guys!
Post a Comment