Monday, November 5, 2007

B-Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAYCI - And NO, this is not her writing it.

9 comments:

AZ Finters said...

HAPPY BDAY! C U tomorrow!Hopefully I mean.

Anonymous said...

I came by here to leave a happy birthday comment- I'm glad this entry was made! Hope it's a fantastic 25th Kayci!

The Merrell Family said...

happy b-day!! we need to get together sometime soon.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Kayci!!!! hope you got a day of relaxation and pampering, if not we'll go sometime and get pedi's!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Kayci!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

Brian and Ami said...

So, I thought about you all day yesterday - telling myself I need to send a text or a call to say Happy Birthday... But did I? No.

Who am I kidding, being on time is just not my style!! :) I hope that today is even better than yesterday!!

Ami

Mike said...

whoa. happy birthday yesterday. sorry i'm a day late. i dont hang out on the blogs all day every day like my wife. Not sure why she didnt post yesterday. i'll spank her for that.

Hope all is great in AZ!

salena said...

Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (yesterday) ...we have the same bday:)

Ami Bethea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You have the same bday as Stratton. Hope you had a great day!