Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Darn You, Gap Kids!!!

I almost cried when I saw this line at Gap. It made me want a girl SO BAD! I even found this dress in a 14/16 to wear as a shirt. It's a real shame they didn't think to add seams at the bust, or else I'd be sporting this thing right now!~ I ended up buying a short-sleeved shirt in the same fabric and figured I would let Daisy wear it- for a picture- and then she'd have to give it back!

4 comments:

Stock Family said...

LOL!! That is SO CUTE! I love it!

Amy said...

Aww!! You need a girl...but I guess not yet! Too cute!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Yes, girls are wonderful, but they are dangerous when it comes to sticking to a clothing budget!!

Keith and Charayye said...

That is dang cute! But your boys are sooooo adorable!