
CHRIS TRAPPER IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!
If you're looking for a FUN date night (or just something to do), you HAVE TO COME out on the 19th to hear Chris Trapper play. It's an acoustic set and WELL WORTH the $$$, which by the way, is less than half the price of tickets as last year.
If you have NO IDEA who this super talented guy is, I BEG YOU to take a minute and look him up (http://www.christrapper.com/). He's an incredibly talented singer/song writer. You've most likely heard his music without knowing it. Did you see the movie "August Rush"? Well, he wrote the title track!
Yeah, he's kind of a big deal. (and he's good-looking)
Here's your chance to watch him LIVE and in an intimate setting- not a stadium of thousands.
We're doing things the artsy-fartsy way at MonOrchid in Phoenix. You can purchase tickets through PayPal! $11 pre-show, $15 at the door If I were more computer savvy, I'd have the link right about here: Oh, wait, I DO! (Thanks husband!)
This is an all-ages show and a chance to do something other than dinner and a movie!
We're REALLY excited to have him out and we'd love the chance to share him with the rest of you! Let me know if you have ANY questions!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
What's more exciting than Santa Clause?!?!
Posted by The Ayers Family at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment