Friday, August 21, 2009

Ezra-isms

Ezra's funny! It's no secret! He's said some really cute things lately and I wanted to write them down before I forgot them. I was SO good at doing that with Kleven at this age... So anyway, I was telling Chris about a conversation I had just had with someone and quoted myself saying "dang it!" about missing out on something, to which Ezra chimed in: I don't want to Dang it! It's too loud! The bell is too loud!" Yes, it was totally random.
And just this morning, I told him he was being a cute guy and he told me "no, I'm not a cute guy" so I told him he was a handsome guy and he said "no, I'm not a handsome guy, mommy, I'm a AWESOME GUY!"

2 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

I love it! That is so cute, I'm so glad you guys put those things on your blog!!!

foreveryoung said...

Thank goodness for blogs to keep track of these funny things! Okay, your ER trip with Ezra sounds like a nightmare, so heartbreaking and scary! Hopefully he's doing better now.