If you know me, you'll know these few things about me: I love to shop. I LOVE finding treasures. I collect dress forms. I have LOTS of dress forms. I think EVERYONE should love dress forms!
Isn't she darling?!?! I couldn't not take her home with me! What's a girl to do?!? I found some of her closest friends and brought them home too! Here's the details:
22 1/2 inches tall
12 inches wide at the hips
7 inch waist
So, what do you do with her??? You hang her flush~mounted little figure up on the wall and hang all your earrings from the curly wire! There's even space at her neckline to hang necklaces! She's darling without the earrings too! She'll even stand proud on a dresser or countertop!
You know you want one! I'll be sending a couple of them to a boutique this Saturday, so let me know if you want dibs! Like I said, I brought home a FEW of her friends, so there should be enough to go around IF YOU ACT NOW!
$22 and she's YOURS ~ email me for a PayPal invoice! kayci@arizonadesigner.com
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
You're gonna want one too!
Posted by The Ayers Family at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love her!! That shape is too cute! What are the details regarding the boutique?
You and your dress forms :)
You need to update more :))))
Post a Comment