Having a hard time keeping up with this. Chris is back in school with no breaks until November so we're not doing a whole lot. Here's some pics of Kayci and the boys from the other day. They are growing so fast!



Thursday, August 9, 2007
not much going on
Posted by The Ayers Family at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Of course the only picture of me is with no makeup and undone hair! Thanks babe!
My super cute nephews! I put a pic of daisy and Ezra on our blog, its pretty funny. Kayci you look fine!!
hey kayci! kari gave me your link. your boys are so cute!
ashley payne-mascorro
mascorros.blogspot.com
Hey Kayci its Brittney, Kari's friend and I saw your blog on hers. Your kids are so cute and your blog header thing with both of your kids screaming is so sad! Why were they screaming? But check my blog out. Just click on Brittney and Dusty on Karis blog. Hope to hear from ya.
Cute pictures!! I love the one of your boys together at the end.
Post a Comment