Okay- I was tagged by my sister Kari twice this week and I am trying to catch up. Easiest one first: The Wedding Tag!
1. Where did you meet your husband?
I found him online- kind of- I emailed a band and he was the person who responded. We found out later that we had actually hung out together with mutual friends on a few previous occasions.
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband?
In person- I said "Hi- Chris? I'm Kayci!"
3. Where was your first date?
He picked me up on his motorcycle and we went to In-and-Out with a bunch of his friends and then we all went swimming.
4. Where was your first kiss?
In the pool on our first date :)
5. Did you have a long or short engagement?
It was six months long.
6. Where did you get engaged?
On the grounds of the Mesa Temple.
7. Where were you married?
In an Aunt and Uncle's backyard in Mesa in '03 and at the Mesa Temple in '05!
8. How did the reception go?
It was very simple but really pretty out in the backyard with all the trees lit with white lights and lots of candles and tons of desserts!
9. How was the honeymoon?
We went to Washington D.C. for four or five days and had so much fun that we're still anxious to go back! We saw all kinds of historical stuff and ate a different type of ethnic food for each meal. It was like being everywhere all at once! We were so worn out by the end of our trip from hiking all over town but it was well worth it!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Posted by The Ayers Family at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment