Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Photography Class?

In case you're interested, I did a copy and paste of an email I just received from my uncle....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am having another photo class next week that I filled from a waiting list, but I'm aware that there are others who would like to come for the one day Photo Fundamentals class I've been teaching.
By way of review - this class is intended for owners of DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) cameras. I've had people with point and shoot cameras attend and the principles apply, however that sort of camera is limiting where creative effects are involved. In the class I cover the fundamentals of exposure, composition, posing, using flash and camera operation (just what do all those buttons do???). I try to limit the class size so everyone gets special attention and also to allow us to cover your specific questions and issues.
The course is from 9AM to 4PM and is held here at my house (18478 E. Carriage Way, Queen Creek). It includes a few shooting exercises both inside the house and outside in the back yard where you'll practice the concepts I'm teaching and receive some hands on help. I've attached a course outline from previous classes. Snacks and lunch are included and the price is $100.
I'm aiming for Saturday, March 21 - just a few weeks away. If I can get a class size of at least four students I'll hold the class. I already have one person committed so I only need three more to make the class happen. The max size is six. I'll take the next five that respond and take names of additional interested people for a subsequent class.
Don't hesitate to write or call if you have questions.

Thanks, and happy snapping.
-- Bruce Barnes
BKBarnes Photography
http://www.bkbarnes.blogspot.com/
(480) 567-8422 Cell

2 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

Where and How do I sign up???

The Ayers Family said...

You should be able to click on the link and leave him a comment or just call him! Be sure to tell him how you found him!