Monday, December 8, 2008

can't think of a creative title right now

So I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon.... but don't worry, I have plenty of valid excuses as to why I have neglected to post lately, but we won't go there. I thought I'd make use of some free publicity and let you all know I am updating my jewelry blog as well- tomorrow morning after I drop Kleven off at Preschool- and there will be some amazing deals! I'm cleaning house- not literally- but hoping to clear out some inventory to make room for a whole slew of new designs. We're talking most pieces priced AT COST!

Love you all! See you tomorrow!

~Kayci

2 comments:

jes said...

hey kayci, i have fallen off the same wagon... for this past little bit. but i have just posted...does this mean i am back on the wagon? i will talk to you later, and shop for some jewelry tomorrow.

Jenny Johnson said...

No biggie if life is a little too crazy around the holidays to post on your blog!! We do miss you though!!