Thursday, December 11, 2008

Need Christmas Earrings?

I let Kleven help me design some Christmas jewelry this week. These are our favorites! Wanna pair for yourself? They're only $4 each! We're working on a couple more pairs today, so check back soon!

8 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Love the pics with your mug! You're quite creative : )

The Ayers Family said...

When I grow up, I want to be just like my baby sister!

Keith and Charayye said...

Hey Kayci! Sorry I have taken so long to get back to ya! I just added you to out blog:) super cute Christmas earings btw! And cute blog!

Jenny Johnson said...

Very cute!! How are you guys??

COuld I get your address?? YOu can email me or post it on my blog!!

Jenny.k.johnson@gmail.com

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

So cute! You are so talented Kayci!! I need your address!!

brooke romney said...

Very cute. Great style already huh?

Jenette said...

They are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

You know I love them. If you are in my part of town call me so I can get a pair.