Thursday the 13th, here at my house- Rancho Bella Vista on Desert Rose Trail from 6-9
Saturday the 15th in my old neighborhood The Gardens in Gilbert North side of Ray between Recker and Power Rd
Possibly the 20th? location TBD
For a list of items available, refer to the list a couple posts down!
Hope to see you there!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Holiday Boutique Updates!
Posted by The Ayers Family at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
UPDATE!!! - please
Hey your sorta becoming a slacker in the whole blogging world...JK i love ya and know you are probably swamped, but when I get Payton a Christmas dress you know I'll be calling you!!!
Hey I tried to get to your blog from Janes but then she put hers to private (I was denied!) And so I googled YOU!!!! Kinda weird I know but what can you do? SO I had no idea you had a home decor blog and a jewelry blog!!! You have been holding out on me!!!!
Post a Comment