Friday, October 24, 2008

October Rush

October's almost over... where does the time go? I am busy today finishing the last minor details on the boys' costumes. I am trying to figure out how to make Superman's red boots and undies that fit my tiny 18 month old son. He already doesn't like the cape, but Chris insisted he have the underwear...

The first boutique of the season went off without a hitch. It was So Fun! and busy, and successful. I love having friends that appreciate fun crafty things! I ended up with more custom orders than I thought I would, which means more work on my part, but its all worth it, right!?

I'm still waiting on photos from a few of you...

I REALLY need to get to work on loading the content for my website... I've owned it for YEARS... and just had it officially built... but its missing the best part- THE STUFF! I am having a terrible time trying to come up with stuff to write about- mainly for the About Me page. The rest of the work is loading and arranging the photos and descriptions. It will be a huge relief to see it finished one of these days.

Kleven had his Preschool pictures taken a few weeks ago and we just got them back yesterday- I can't get over how big he is already... and Ezra got to jump in for a few as well. We only had one turn out of the two of them and you can see my hand shoving Ezra back into the frame and his ear is popped out!

Chris is insanely busy at the office these days. The boys miss him and Kleven asks every other day or so why daddy doesn't want to be at home anymore. We have been trying REALLY hard to do things as a family, even if it means Chris gets dropped off or we meet up somewhere or we're going out to see him. We managed to cram in a trip to Schnepf Farm last week. Its tradition and the boys had a blast. I was a nervous wreck when Chris put the boys on the plane ride all by themselves. They had seat belts on, but that doesn't mean ANYTHING when your baby is Houdini. I was fighting the urge to vomit the whole time.

0 comments: