It's time for the Fall Festival Arts and Crafts Fair!
Where: Eternal Life Lutheran Church
7025 E Main
Mesa AZ 85207
(Between Main and Broadway & Power and Sossaman)
When: October 27th 9am-3pm
Games~ Entertainment~ Raffles ~Bake Sale ~Kettle Korn
Tell Your Friends, Family and Neighbors!
I know I'll be there~ so stop by and see all the fun stuff!
And~ those of you joining me, please call me this week for last minute info- or if you'd like to participate let me know as well!
So far we have some really great stuff:
Tin tile wall hangings and magnet boards, jewelry, baby blankets, quilts, burp cloths, hair bows & clips, door signs, custom cards and page layouts, handmade picture frames, and nursing covers!
This is our first year entering so we're not quite sure what everyone else will have, but I'm sure it will be great regardless!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Mark Your Calendars!
Posted by The Ayers Family at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kayci - I want in email me info and when and where to be ok THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Darn, I wish it was out in QC so I could go. I have family pictures that day so I don't have enough time to drive into town. Darn! Post some pics of what you are selling if you can, I'd love to see!
SOunds great!
okay that picture of your two boys is to cute. Is thattwhat I get to look forward to when I have another one.
Post a Comment