I have a new addiction in my life these days besides Diet Coke and chapstick. Its called Facebook...
do you see where I'm going with this yet?
If you don't have an account with Facebook, I miss you already.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Seriously Addicted
Posted by The Ayers Family at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I can't remember if I posted here because i thought i was about to last night and then i think that i forgot.
Anyway, you have an awesome blog here. Would you like to collaborate? My blog is howtofallasleepeasily.com
I expect that it will have 1,000 views a day in the next 3 or so months. I would love for your site to be apart of it.
Just let me know. My email is ttomp13@gmail.com
You have great stuff. Keep up the great work. just get back to me as soon as you can.
I didnt notice at all.
Ha! I can always count on a "status" from Kayci on my homepage!
LOL I'm just as addicted as you. Its just so fun to let everyone know what I'm doing all the time!
So that's where you've been!
I can't figure Facebook out! I think it is just too user friendly so I keep trying to over-complicate it!
Yeah - why is it so addicting?? I'm addicted too!!! I want everyone on facebook :)
I'm new to facebook and I'm still a little confused! Maybe you need to teach me some skills!
Post a Comment