So, we're a little behind schedule, but I had to post our photos from the 4th of July sometime! We had fun this year with some cousins from Canada at Nana and Papa's house. We had a barbeque and swam all evening. This was Kleven's first experience with arm floaties in the pool and he now thinks he's invincible! Ezra loves the water too! A few months ago, while out shopping I had picked up some patriotic shirts for the boys, red for Ezra, blue for Kleven and White for Slade, but we never ended up at the same place to wear them together! The only photos I got of the boys was that afternoon when I made them sit on the LuvSac and told Kleven not to let Ezra get off. Here's the result of that:
Ezra! Mom said over here!
Look, they're wearing shoulder pads, but at least they're both smiling!
Ezra! Where are you going!? Stay HERE!!!
He eventually broke out and thought he was SO funny!

0 comments:
Post a Comment