Monday, May 5, 2008

Making History

Here's something that has NEVER happened before: Only five of these are grandsons. If you can correctly guess the age order of the back row, I'll give you a prize!

This is a picture of all the Ayers boys... minus three (Ayden, Ezra and baby Noah)... because a Fathers and Sons camp out is no fun when you have to take the non-walkers along. This is the only photo Chris had of the whole trip...thanks babe! But I made him take this one when they pulled into the driveway Saturday afternoon:
Check out the dirt mustache and the once-white socks! YUCK! Looks like he had a blast! Papa says we'll have to make this a regular thing, camping. I'm not sure if I want to be a part of that or not... :)

6 comments:

Kim said...

Too much fun! What a great time for you too! I love fathers and sons campouts! Mine are going the week of the 16th, wanna come over and scrapbook?

jes said...

i love the pictures. it looks like the guys had a great time...how fun.

Jenny Johnson said...

Kleven looks all tuckered out...so cute!

Stock Family said...

That is going to be a treasured picture! Kleven definitely had a blast and I love that his mouth is open!

Amy John said...

Hey- I that vodka remedy was TOTALLY what I was trying to tell you about that night at basketball!! I totally use that on my kids if they ever get ear aches!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

looked like he had a great time. NICE AND DIRTY!

way fun to meet you the other night. i wore my new earrings today! FABULOUS! thanks!