Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday EZRA!





I can't believe how quickly this past year has flown by! My little squish of a boy is already a year old! Oh Boo-boo butt! You are the cutest little thing ever! You are adored by your mom and dad and your big brother is starting to think you're pretty neat too! As of today, you have four teeth on top and four teeth on the bottom. You have had five haircuts in 12 months and I saved your first in a ziploc bag because I couldn't believe how dark it was! It is a constant reminder of how quickly my babies grow up. Right now you're devouring an entire banana, two fig newtons, a graham cracker, and a sippy cup of whole milk. You love to feed yourself, but you also like mom and dad to share their food with you and you love it when Kleven sneaks you a taste of his treats. You love to dance. You can bark like a dog. Every now and then you'll actually call me mama. You are a VERY good pointer and can lead us to whatever it is that's on your mind. We love you E-baby! Thank you for the decent pregnancy, the most awesome delivery and the love and sweet innocence that you grace our home with every day! Happy Birthday!

12 comments:

Courtney said...

So Cute! Its crazy how fast they grow up and get so big!! The pictures of him are so adorable!!

Jody Weiss said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Ezra! He is so stinking cute! I hope I get to see your boys while I'm there next weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love the family picture!! Your boys are adorable! Happy Birthday Ezra!
p.s. love the comments you made on my blog...thanks

jes said...

i can not believe it has been a year! it seems more like 7 months... to me any way, time flys. happy birthday Ezra!

Jenny Johnson said...

I can't beleive baby E is already 1??!!! I feel like we just went out to dinner at BJs and you brought your newborn along!! WEIRD!! Happy Birthday baby E!!

Jill said...

Crazy how time flies huh! He is adorable and only going to get cuter! Happy Birthday Ezra!

taylors said...

We think to ourselves how fast they grow....and then want another....yes we are CRAZY!

Stock Family said...

Happy Birthday Ezra! I can't believe how blonde he has gotten and how much he looks like Kleven now!

The Merrell Family said...

Cute boys! Cute hair. I will have to try some of your favorites.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

salena said...

I cant believe it's already been a year! He's such a cutie!

Oh, and I love your new hair cut!

Amy said...

How in the world is Ezra 1 already?! Didn't you just bring that cute dark haired new born to church like...yesterday? Crazy. So not fair how fast it goes and how memories fade!