Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Watch Your Words

Be sure to check out the side bar for my newest list. I started writing down the quirky things Kleven has said in the past couple weeks. Some of them are phrases I hear on a daily basis, others I hope not to hear again! I will admit, they're funnier if you have ever heard his voice and can imagine him saying them!

6 comments:

Angelle said...

I love the new design (well, it could be old, I read your blog in Google Reader so I don't get to the actual site often). Kleven's words are so funny. I love them at this age.

Alisa said...

I'm still laughing at the pee-pee out of your bum comment. I shared it with my family and they are also still laughing.

Jody Weiss said...

I love that you are posting things Kleven is saying, I just can't get enough of that stuff!!! It's hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

Those are awesome! Keep posting them!

Ami Bethea said...

I showed Sean these quotes of Klevin's and we were cracking up! He is so dang cute.

Jenny Johnson said...

Slim fast?? Are you kidding me?? I hate men!! UGH!!!!