Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adoption Fundraiser This Saturday!!!




My friends, Drew and Amy have been chosen by a birth mother to adopt her unborn child! You can read more about their adventure by clicking here: www.adoptionwishes.blogspot.com


We all want to be a part of this miracle, so we're doing what we know best: Boutiques! Each and every vendor is donating a portion of their profits directly to Drew and Amy's adoption fund!
If you can't make it out this Saturday, you can still order anything I have to offer directly from me at any time, knowing that a huge portion of your purchase is being donated! I want to contribute a certain $ amount before September!
Thanks for all you help!!!

3 comments:

Lunt Family said...

I hear you have cute head bands for little girls. I was wondering if I can come and look at them since I can't go on saturday.

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun to see you Saturday!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE my necklace. i'm wearing it today. just around the house. since it matches my 'uniform'(black shirt and capris). i am gonna get some serious use out of this delight!

thank you thank you!

Brian and Ami said...

Ahem... A little birdie told me some good news about you!!